Thursday 12 July 2012

Welcome to Our World

Domsub1

Who, What, Where, Why & When?

Me, Discipline, Essex, Obsession, Current

The Domsub1 phenomena evolved as a direct result of our contact circumstances and our subsequent journey into the world of BDSM.

Following years of  denial and suppression, it did come to pass that:-

One day, the fantasies got too big to stay in my head.  I wanted to experience them for real.  And so, after a brief, cursory attempt at hilarious and unsatisfactory self-discipline, I took the plunge.

I bought a "dedicated" laptop through Ebay and as soon as it arrived, I typed "spanking" into Google.  Lo and Behold (cue an Angelic choir singing Allyluya and a bright blinding sunbeam finding me so that I found myself in the spotlight) I discover a website known as British Spanking.

Oh my!  What joys! You have no idea just how deliriusly happy my excitable little self became in those first moments, when the whole world of BDSM lay at my fingertips.

sub (History)

Back in the 80's & 90's when I was 18 I one day chanced upon the House of Janus during a girly drunken jolly into Soho.  To see in print those photographs and drawings - heartstopping, breathtaking wow.
But back then contact with kindred spirits was a whole different ball game and due to the "taboos" inherent in the concept of a man dominating a woman back in the feminist Thatcher years, well, my little fantasy stayed just that, a little, happy fantasy which played in the back of mind, cheering me up when times were mean - for years.  And so my collection grew, Janus, Blushes, Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice (Oh do try it and see!).  tbc

Hi.  I am a submissive female seeking a dominant male for discipline, in Essex.

Dom

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment